Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Griffin Girls..and Jakey

So, the kids and I are in Powell Ohio, celebrating Thanksgiving. I have finally had the long awaited meeting with my nephew- Caiden. Caiden is now two and is the "Big Cheese" of the family. :) He's the "big cheese" because #1 he's the star of the show. #2 he's the cutest little star ever #3 No-one has even been a more enthusiastic sayer of "cheese" for pictures!!! :) "Cheeeeeeeeeesssse!" is what he'd say and then he'd inhale real deep and start over! Just a cute, cute, cute little guy!! Loved him to pieces.



My neice Rachel has become a phenomenal dancer- and I so enjoyed seeing her perform her recital solo for us during a sneak peek at the studio the other night.

Today we ventured out into the quaint town of Powell.  

The girls and Jake outside of one of the several little boutique's we went into.


Snow flurries flew today!!! Rebekah photoshopped this picture for me- it wasn't snowing when this pic was taken. The girls and Aunt Marshy crossing the street.....


Little man has been floating around in a house of five females....Today he spotted a bag of Star Wars Silly Bands...how could we possibly say no? :) He's saved a few aside for a special friend.

Kiddles wanted this headband in one of the boutiques. It was $34- of course I said, "You can have it baby!!! I'd love to see it on you!!! You have money!" Suddenly she didn't want it as badly.


Caiden and Jakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment