Monday, December 13, 2010

Through The Eyes of A Child

So, Jakey drew some pictures of me doing what I always do....you know....nothin' much.


This is me sitting on my front porch swing  (notice the Christmas light garland over the door!) looking at the tree in the yard that I have yet to get Christmas lights on. The life of a mother is Sooooooooooo relaxing. :)


After I get weary of sitting on my porch swing thinking of all the things I would like to do....I go take a bath. I splash, splash, splash....and just have a great time. No worries here!!


Then- once I get out of the tub...I check my Facebook or blog!! :)

Yep, that's about all I do.....hopefully your life as a mom is just a cushy as mine! And if it is....then it should be no problem to SHINE ALL YOUR LIGHT! :)

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment