Friday, July 27, 2012

Elsewhere and "Where?"

A few weeks ago the girls and I were in Greensboro and visited a "living museum" called Elsewhere. The museum used to be a thrift store and has since been turned into a living art project full of past treasures and junk made into evolving works of art. It's very american of me, I'm sure, but I was really impressed by the huge bin of McDonald's Toys! *LOL*




Last weekend Mike and I headed out to Hanging Rock State Park to find a rumored "secret lake" that's not on any maps of the park. We found it. In the search, we also spotted some wildlife and a few muscles we had forgotten we had!


Nosy lizard


White tail deer- he wasn't shy in the least 



The secret dam and lake was beautiful

 
The garden is coming along well. I'm taking pictures to make a book for Mike's Dad for his birthday.


Jakey's  birthday picture HAPPY SEVEN!!


My daughter Rebekah and her special friend. 


Soak up the sun---and SHINE! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment