Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Channeling Christmas


So, I'm not feeling all that Christmasy yet....and it seems the older I get, the harder it is to conger up the excitement that used to surge through me regarding the Holidays. It all seems so "chorish" now.

Anyhow, I'm not going to droll on about my lack of "Excelious Deo"....and will spare you the Bah-Humbugs. :)  In a true effort to embrace the "Spirit of Christmas Present" I drug my sled (that I bought for only $15 last September for this very purpose!!) and decorated it.  This is the first (and so far- ONLY) sign of Christmas  :/
I've got Christmas music on and sprayed some "Christmas Berry" air freshener.....may the Glorias in Excelious Deo's commence! :)


Shine! 
Cass


UPDATED:  I guess the Cmas spirit is slowly descending upon me....I managed to get a few more things done this afternoon....


Antique milk can makes a handy container for a fake $3 tree freshened up with fresh magnolia and cedar clippings.




Not too pleased with my door garland it needs to be spiffed up, but hey! it's hanging! :)  I have a small container I'm placing in front of the sled which will be full of winter greenery to hide the bottom of the sled....and I still have to put out my Christmas Welcome mat.....for now, this chick's Christmased out.




No comments:

Post a Comment