Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mothering In A Pinch....

Last night the kids and I were getting ready to go to the Fox 8/ Sealy Christmas concert at the coliseum.
Jacob reminded us that last year we went to the coliseum to see the Toy Story 3 on Ice program. He recalled that we bought popcorn, drinks and that we listened to Amy Grant music on the way there....then- he reminded me that I sprayed him with invisible spray.

WHAT? I asked him.  He said, "Remember that I didn't bring my coat with me and it was really cold and you made me wear Rebekah's pink coat and I started to cry because I didn't want to see Buzz Lightyear in a pink coat??"

Oh Yes! The memory was coming back......

He continued...."And you said that you had 'invisible spray' in your purse that would make it so that no one could see the dumb pink coat."

I was grinning from ear to ear at this point.

"Did it work?" I asked.

"Yes! No one ever saw that I had a pink coat on!!"

I now remember us standing in the coliseum parking lot and I pulled a travel size can of hairspray out of my purse and hosed him down with it.....and WAH-LAH.....the coat was invisible!!! :)

And, we enjoyed the show- without tears and without issues. ;)


1 comment:

  1. That is funny! Mommy's have the power to save the world....one invisible coat at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete