Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Engaged To A Pilot


On Saturday I stopped in at Vann York Honda to look at a Honda Pilot that I had seen online. I ended up bringing the Pilot home over the weekend. :) I am "engaged" to the Pilot- but not officially married to it! (ha!)
Tomorrow afternoon, if the interest rate and pricing are agreeable I will enter into a binding agreement with my Pilot that will marry me to a monthly payment. (grin)

Today was a beautiful day. I woke up early and repotted some plants, planted some mums and sat on the back with Lady Templeton drinking coffee and listening to the birds. A cathedral of trees and a choir of nature. ;)

The girls and I, with Drea's help, planted three rows of late blooming vegetables this evening. I am looking forward to the rewards of our labors. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Did you get the car? We are considering a Toyota Corolla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Honda Pilot! We have a Toyota Camry but everytime we pass the Pilot, I am "oohing and aahing" over it! LOL

    Enjoy it!

    http://redlilycafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete