Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cougars and Other Things

The engagement and wedding to Mr. Pilot is called off. It's okay. It's all for the good. So, I'm looking for a newer model. Hmmmm....does that make me a cougar? (lol)

The good news is my credit union has a "dating service" where they'll find the best match for me and just let me pick from the ones they find me. :) If not- I'm okay with what I've got. It's good, comfortable and decent. And...mine. ;)

The upcoming week is going to be nuts. Nuts-I tell ya!

Saturday is my yard sale. I have 3 people coming over to sale stuff with me. :) I plan to soak up some rays at the same time- because I'm as white as a pale albino. Seriously, my brother asked me if I live in a dungeon. Sad. ;(

Pete fixed my fountain for me. I'm grateful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment