Friday, January 1, 2010

Wrapping It Up

Being the chronic procrastinator that I am- I'm here on the 1st day of the New Year still wrapping and packaging Christmas presents...celebrating my birthday (which was 12/27) and trying to make an agreement with the IRS for LAST YEARS taxes. *LOL* Isn't it funny how the things that we CAN put off we do....but God forbid if my FB status goes un-updated for more than 24 hours.

I've been reflecting on many things this past week. The last year has been a tremendously hard one for me- the struggles have caused me to grow and spread my wings. I'm feeling like I may be okay for the first time in a very long time.

I don't know what the New Year will hold for me- but I do know this- in spite of my struggles, trials and shortcomings- and no matter how the next year unfolds....God is ALWAYS on time. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cass.

    I just found your blog, and I am looking forward to reading more of your wonderful writing.

    2010 will be a much better year for you, a year of the Lord's favor.

    You have continued to serve God, and love others, despite all the hardships you have had to face. God is going to honor that, beyond anything you can imagine.

    Hang on, it will be a fun ride, but lots of twist and turns.

    ReplyDelete