Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I heart faces-Autumn Beauty Photo Challenge


This weeks photo challenge is Autumn Beauty. I couldn't help but think of the pictures my 13 year old took last week. ;)

This week is going by slow....and I can't wait for the weekend....but I started the week thinking about the weekend. :)The funny thing is- I don't have ANY plans for the weekend! LOL.

Jakey has been full of funny sayings this week. Today he said, "Mommy, if there are bulldogs- are there also buffalo dogs?" ??? Where does he come up with this stuff?

Gabe is still floating around on cloud 9-twitterpated to the gills.

Sarah completed Wilton's Cake Decorating Course #2 today. I'm soooo proud of her!!

Rebekah and I found out that our two fave music artists are doing a joint show next weekend. Amazing! :) Too bad we can't be there.

1 comment: